This website, which is located at the domain www.cj-entertainment.com (the “Site”), is operated by CJ Entertainment America, LLC and its affiliates (the “Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”).
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Company collects the following types of information:
Personal Information? This is information that directly or indirectly identifies a particular individual. Anonymous information that is associated with personal information is also considered personal information.
- We collect the following personal information:
Registration information you provide to us when you create an account, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, username, and password
- Other personal information you choose to share, such as information you provide to us when you link your account on the Site to third-party social networking sites or platforms, information you provide on the Site, and information you send or post to other users through the Site
Anonymous Information ? This is information that does not and cannot reasonably be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual user, such as:
- Information collected automatically through the operation of the Site, such as IP addresses which are not linked to any personal information
Aggregate Information ? This is information created through use of personal information and anonymous information about the categories of users which does not and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual user, such as:
- Usage, viewing, and technical information collected automatically when you use our Site or open emails that we send
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The Company collects information from you in the following ways:
– When you provide information to us by: (i) requesting products, services or information from us, (ii) registering with us, (iii) interacting with us, (iv) participating in activities on our Site, (v) linking your account on the Site with your account(s) on social networking sites
– Through technology, such as cookies, web beacons or other technologies
– When other trusted sources provide us with information to update or supplement the information you provided to us or information we collected automatically, as authorized by law
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The Company will collect, store and use your personal information for the purposes for which you provided such information and to provide you with a safe and customized experience on our Site. For instance, if you provide personal information to register an account with us, to enter a contest or sweepstakes, to subscribe to a newsletter, or to purchase products or services, we will use the information to provide you with those products or services. We may use information collected from you in any of the following ways:
– To create your user account
– To identify and suggest products or services
– To deliver and target advertising
– To prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities
– To enable user-to-user communications
– To provide technical support and respond to user requests
– To inform users of new products or promotional offers
The Company may also use aggregate information for purposes of research or analysis in order to better understand and serve the users of the Site.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
– Affiliates ? The Company reserves the right to share the personal information you provide to us with our affiliates. If you do not want us to share your personal information with our affiliated companies for their marketing or other purposes, you may opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com.
– Other users of the Site ? The Site includes social features which allow you to interact with other users who use them. Information that you voluntarily make public on the Site will be shared with other users of the Site.
– Social networking sites ? If you link your account on this Site to other social networking sites, the Company may send information about you to these social networking sites, with your consent.
– Our business partners ? Unless they are acting on our behalf or you provide your personal information as part of a co-branded promotion, the Company will obtain your consent before we share your contact information with advertisers, business partners, or other entities that are not affiliates of the Company. The Company may share aggregate information and anonymous information to develop and deliver targeted advertising to users of the Site and on the websites of third parties.
– Our service providers ? The Company may share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, including companies that assist with the operation of the website, payment processing, data processing, user and business analytics, account management, advertising, and other services. We may also enter into agreements with outside companies that provide the technology which allows us to customize the advertising and marketing notices you receive while using the services on the Site. The Company directs all such third party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information shared with them and to not use your information for any purpose other than to provide services on the Company’s behalf.
– Other parties in connection with a transfer of assets ? If the Company sells all or part of its business, or makes a sale or transfer of assets, or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, we may transfer your personal information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
– Other parties with your consent ? With your consent, the Company may share your personal information with other parties.
You may use parts of this Site and some of our services without providing any personal information. If you have previously provided personal information to the Site and have subscribed to any services on the Site, such as email newsletters, and you no longer wish to receive such services, please discontinue your subscriptions by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of message and following the instructions to be removed from our mailing lists. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. Please note, however, that we may retain records of your personal information as necessary to comply with applicable federal, state, or local laws.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to review or change the personal information that you have provided to us, please contact us at email@example.com. The Company will take reasonable steps to respond to requests for changes and updates to your personal information in our possession.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
The Company does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. At various places on the Site, the Company may ask users for their age. By using the Site and its services, you agree to respond truthfully about your age. Children under the age of 13 are expressly prohibited from providing any personal information to us through use of the Site. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from children under the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove such information from our records.
PUBLIC FORUMS ON THE SITE
Please remember that information posted to message boards, blogs, and other forums on the Site becomes public information. Users under the age of 18 should use extra caution when posting and should be careful not to provide any personally identifiable information on areas of the Site where such information may become public.
While the Company takes reasonable security precautions to secure the personal information that you provide to us against the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access, no transmission of information over the Internet is guaranteed to be fully secure. The Company cannot warrant the security of any personal information that you transmit to us. Any transmission of personal information is done at your own risk.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: October 26, 2012